225g plain or milk chocolate, broken into pieces (we recommend Co-op Fairtrade Bars or Cadbury Dairy Milk)
2 tbsp golden syrup
50g Co-op butter
36 mini chocolate eggs
1. Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cases.
2. Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water (do not let the base of the bowl touch the water). Stir the mixture until smooth.
3. Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until all of the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
4. Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press 3 chocolate eggs into the centre of each nest.
5. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until completely set.