You could use leftover Easter egg for the chocolate in these fun, chunky bars
Makes 21 • Ready in 15 mins, plus chilling
- 120g Co-op unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200g Co-op Fairtrade milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g Co-op Irresistible ginger & dark chocolate cookies
- 75g sultanas
- 100g marzipan, chopped into small pieces
- Grease and line an 18cm square cake tin. Put the chocolate in a pan with the butter and syrup, then heat gently until melted. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Put the cookies in a plastic food bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky pieces. Stir through the chocolate mixture, along with the sultanas and marzipan, until everything is coated.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and spread it out to the edges. Chill for an hour, or until solid. Remove from the tin and slice into 21 bars to serve.