Prosecco and Pineapple complement each other brilliantly in this easy tropical cocktail.
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 mins
- 435g can pineapple slices in juice, chilled
- 75cl bottle of Co-op Irresistible Prosecco, chilled
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut vertically, to garnish (optional)
- Put the canned pineapple slices and juice in to a blender and blitz until smooth. Tip into a serving jug, then pour in the prosecco and mix.
- If using, cut a wedge off the fresh pineapple, vertically and pop it into the jug. Slice or peel and chop the remainder, and use it to decorate your glasses, or add it to the jug.
Make it a mocktail...
Replace the Prosecco with 750ml Co-op Sparkling Lemon & Lime Flavour Spring Water.