This Christmassy chicken dish tastes amazing and is really easy to throw together
Serves 4 • Ready in 30 mins
- 2 Co-op British chicken breast fillets
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 clementines, zested, peeled and segmented
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp Co-op wholegrain mustard
- 300g Co-op tagliatelle
- 30g Co-op parmesan wedge, grated
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 60g bag Co-op wild rocket
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the chicken, celery, onion and clementine segments into a large roasting tin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil and mustard, and season generously with black pepper. Drizzle over the roasting tin and toss until everything is well coated. Roast for 25 mins, or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Reserve a mugful of the cooking water (about 200ml), then drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
- Put the chicken breasts onto a chopping board to rest for 5 mins. Tip the roasted celery, onion and clementine into the pan with the pasta, along with any cooking juices.
- Return the pan to the heat. Sprinkle with the parmesan and add some of the reserved cooking water — enough for the pasta to be shiny, but not wet. Stir through the pomegranate seeds and rocket, then take off the heat.
- Slice the chicken breasts diagonally and arrange on top of the pasta. Serve topped with the clementine zest.