These premium patties are flavoured with an American-style smoked seasoning, which goes brilliantly with the pesto mayo
Serves 2 • Ready in 30 mins
- 2 Co-op smoky BBQ quarter pounders
- 4 tbsp Co-op reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Co-op Italian green pesto
- 2 slices Co-op prosciutto crudo
- ½ tbsp Co-op olive oil
- ½ x 200g pack Co-op chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Co-op Irresistible butter enriched brioche burger buns, halved
- ½ x 70g pack Co-op wild rocket
- Cook the burgers according to the pack instructions, and mix the mayonnaise with the pesto.
- Meanwhile, crisp the prosciutto in a dry nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 1-2 mins. Remove and set aside, then add the oil, increase the heat and cook the mushrooms for 5 mins, until golden. Stir in the garlic, reduce the heat slightly and cook for 1 minute.
- To serve, spread the bottom of each bun with mayo, then add a handful of rocket. Top with the burger, followed by shards of prosciutto, then the mushrooms and finish with the rest of the bun. Serve with any extra mayo.