Make this moreish sharing dessert ahead — it’s a fabulous Halloween centrepiece, and so easy to create
Serves 12 • Ready in 30 mins, plus freezing
- 350g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 50g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 10 chocolate honeycomb balls
Line a large baking tray. Mix the yogurt, vanilla and honey until smooth, then spread out on the baking tray to a thickness of about 5mm. Put in the freezer for 4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Leave to cool a little, then spoon into a piping bag fitted with a 2mm round nozzle. Pipe lines across the bark, fanning out from the middle point of the longest edge. Connect the lines with piped curves of chocolate to create a spider’s web effect.
- Put two honeycomb balls together on different points of the web, and fix with a little melted chocolate. Pipe spider’s legs coming off each set.
- Return to the freezer until firm, then snap into shards and serve immediately.