Serves 2 • Ready in 10 mins, plus cooling
- 1 Co-op Fairtrade banana, sliced
- 50g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade single origin 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 Co-op Irresistible luxury hot cross buns, split
- 2 scoops Co-op vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts, chopped and toasted
- Divide the banana slices and chocolate between the bun bases, then top with the lids.
- Place in a hot frying pan, then put a heavy pan on top to flatten them down. Cook for 5-6 mins, until the buns are golden and the chocolate has melted.
- Leave to cool slightly, then serve with a scoop of ice cream and a scattering of chopped peanuts.