The perfect festive gift, with only five ingredients
Makes 32 • Ready in 30 mins, plus chilling
- Break the chocolate into a large bowl and pour over the double cream. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth.
- Mix in the country cream, then pour into a shallow roasting tin or large glass dish. Cover the surface of the mixture directly with cling film and chill for 3-4 hours, until firm.
- Remove the cling film and score the surface of the mixture into around 32 sections, then scoop out a piece at a time and roll into a ball. Put the icing sugar and desiccated coconut into shallow dishes.
- Roll the truffles, one at a time, in the sugar, then the coconut. Place on a tray and chill until fully set.
- Store chilled in an airtight container until ready to serve.