Easter treats don’t always have to be sweet.
This pizza makes the perfect quick and quirky Easter meal – and is fun to make!
- 2 slices of co-op Irresistible ham
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1 co-op margherita pizza
- 3 pitted black olives
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ Fan 160 °C/ Gas 4
- Draw a bunny template on a piece of card and use it to cut out 5 shapes from the ham (use scissors).
- Cut 5 carrot shapes from the peppers (again, with the scissors) and arrange them on the pizza.
- Bake the pizza with the peppers for 5 minutes, then add the ham bunnies and use half an olive for the nose and small pieces for the eyes.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until the pizza is golden
- Serve and enjoy!