This delicious Mini Egg Cheesecake is perfect for Easter.
No-bake and easy to make!
- 300g Digestive biscuits
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g full-fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 x 90g bag of Mini Eggs, crushed
- 150ml double cream
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- Mini Eggs
- 50g chocolate, melted
- To make the base – Blitz the biscuits in a food processor or crush them in a bag, then add the melted butter.
- Tip the crushed biscuit base into a 20cm deep cheesecake tin and press down firmly. Leave to chill in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- To make the cheesecake filling – Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
- Whilst whisking slowly, pour in the double cream and the vanilla extract.
- Continue to whip the mixture together until it starts to thicken. (Not too fast as this can cause it t split!)
- Fold in the crushed mini eggs and spread on to the biscuit base. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours.
- For the decoration – Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate the edges with some whipped cream and even more mini eggs.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the entire cheesecake and leave to set.
- Serve and enjoy!