Stock up on Co-op responsibly sourced tuna and you’ll always have the basis of a healthy meal
Feeds 4 • Ready in 50 mins
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower, stalk discarded, leaves reserved
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 40g fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 rosemary sprigs, leaves removed and finely chopped, or 1 tbsp dried
- 300g Co-op spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 160g can Co-op tuna chunks in brine, drained
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Break the cauliflower into florets and toss with the leaves and half the oil. Roast on a baking tray in the oven for 45 mins, turning once, until golden.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the breadcrumbs and rosemary. Cook, stirring, for 5-8 mins, until the crumbs are nice and crisp. Season and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving a mugful of the cooking water. Return the spaghetti to the pan, along with the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice and reserved water. Toss everything together, and allow to bubble gently over a medium heat for a minute or so.
- Stir in the tuna and the roasted cauliflower, season to taste, then divide between serving bowls. Scatter the crispy breadcrumbs and lemon zest over the top to serve.