Kids will love these simple but spooktacular tortillas!
Serves 4 • Ready in 45 mins
- 400g butternut squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 8 mini tortillas
- 198g can Co-op naturally sweet sweetcorn in water
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 80g Co-op British mature lighter cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Co-op Irresistible cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the squash on a foil-lined baking tray and roast for 25-30 mins, until tender.
- Meanwhile, stack two tortillas on top of each other and cut out a pumpkin stem shape at the top. Keep these two together, and repeat with the remaining tortillas. Then take one pair and cut a jack-o’-lantern face out of one tortilla, leaving the other uncut. Repeat with the other pairs.
- Take the squash out of the oven and leave to cool a little (keep the oven on for the next step). Put the squash into a large bowl. Mash, then stir in the sweetcorn, spring onions and lime zest. Season to taste.
- Arrange the tortillas without faces on a large baking tray. Sprinkle each with a quarter of the cheese, then top with the squash mixture. Add the matching jack-o’-lantern faces. Brush each with the oil, then bake for 10 mins, until golden.